Full-Time Production Manager (Malacca)
MINTYE INDUSTRIES BHD. a public listed company on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia that specializes in the manufacturing of Automotive Friction Materials. Due to continued expansion of business, we are seeking to employ dedicated, ambitious and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
– Manages day-to-day operation activities and process to achieve production target
– Accountable for achievement of plant performance, safety, environmental and quality objectives
– Manage logistical planning, asset utilization, internal communication and industry/technology research
– Follow company objectives to drive for continuous improvement in productivity, quality and cost
– Degree in Industrial/Production/Mechanical Engineering
– Preferably with minimum 10 years working experience in High -Mix, Low-Volume manufacturing environment and 5 years in managerial position
– Familiar with MTM, Synchronous, MPS Manufacturing and ISO 9001:2008
– Good understanding of legislation related to manufacturing industries
– Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skill to provide strong leadership, coaching and team building
– Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment
Interested applicants are advised to email with detailed resume stating position applied, current & expected salary and a recent photograph (n.r).
455 total views, 2 today